2016 Excellence in Marketing Awards (EMMAs)
The Excellence in Marketing Awards (EMMAs) are the Central Virginia American Marketing Association's annual signature competition and awards gala. The 2016 categories for entry were:
- Broadcast – for campaigns in which the primary vehicle of distribution is traditional video and radio channels
- Cross-Platform – for campaigns with 2+ mediums
- Experiential Graphic Design - for tradeshow exhibits, display graphics, branded and themed environments, signage, retail design, permanent installations in the built and natural environments, etc.
- Logo Identity
- Marketer of the Year - to recognize individual marketers
- Online Marketing – for digital-oriented campaigns including components such as emails, search + display, social media, online videos, etc.
- Print Collateral – for print-oriented campaigns, including direct mail, brochures, etc.
Congratulations to Our Winners
Thank You to Our Supporters
About Our Emcee
Jennifer Von Reuter (@JenVonReuter) joined the NBC29 news team in June 2009 as a general assignment reporter, before moving to morning anchor. Originally from Northern Virginia, Jennifer received her master's degree in broadcast journalism and public affairs from American University in Washington, D.C. She earned her bachelor's degree in communications from Marymount Manhattan College in New York City.
Jennifer is a married mother of two little girls and an accomplished tennis player who enjoys traveling and spending time with friends and family. She is a Virginia native and loves calling central Virginia home!
The awards gala was held at The Local on November 10.
See event page >>
Join our mailing list to receive AMACVA news, resources, and events updates.
The best marketers are members of the American Marketing Association: they form powerful professional connections, learn from valuable resources and take opportunities to gain special insights. AMA helps you take your career further.